Your adjudication audio will be available as an audio file on your school profile shortly after the awards ceremony.
To access the adjudication you should:
- Log on using your School Username and Password
- Click ‘Access Adjudication’
- Click on ‘Create Adjudication Access Code’
- Note down the code you have just created
- Log off (top right hand of screen)
- Log back in using the School Username and the Adjudication Access Code
- Click on the mp3 and play or download and save the file
Once you have listened to the adjudication comments you can easily share the file with your students by providing them with the School Username and the Student Access Code.
Please be aware that students will be able to access all mp3s on the screen so you should listen to all adjudications before providing access.
You can delete access and then re-generate another code at any time.
If you would like to download a file and then have it removed from the student area of the site, email the General Manager with the name of the school and the band file you would like deleted. The file will be deleted and you can then re-enable student access to the remaining files if you wish.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact the General Manager.